Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
2277 Fair Oaks Blvd Ste 440
Sacramento, CA 95825
- Licensed Realtor since 2005 with an emphasis on residential home and land sales in Sacramento and South Placer County.
- Joined Coldwell Banker in 2007 after working in South Placer County for two years
- Focused on educating the home buyers & sellers about current market conditions so they can make informed decisions
- Provide real estate consultation services making sure Buyer & Seller understands the home sale transaction process
- Transaction Negotiation
- Create customized marketing plans for all homes listed
- Weekly communication with customers
- CSU, Sacramento B.S. Business Administation, Marketing Concentration
- California Department of Real Estate - Salesperson License
- e-PRO Internet Professional
- Certified Negotiation Expert
"Very patient, the greatest attribute for a salesperson. We spent over 2 years searching our home with our parents. Nicole was very professional and very attentive to customer's needs. We are most satisfied with Nicole and would never hesitate to refer her to anyone. "
-Michael Y., Client
"Nicole is great! She is proactive, very knowledgeable about marketing the house, getting potential buyers in the door and closing the deal. She worked with us on cost and did not push to a selling price but let us start with what we were comfortable with and adjust as needed to close the deal. We would use Nicole again on any future real estate transaction we get involved with. She went above and beyond what was expected and we really appreciated her helping us sell our house. Thank you Nicole! John & Laurisse"
-John M., Client
"Nicole did an excellent job and worked with us every step of the way. Even when there were some delays out of our control, she worked to keep things on track. We will use and recommend Nicole in the future for other investment properties. We were very satisfied with her service and attention to details. Thanks Nicole."
-Marta Y., Client
"My home buying experience with Nicole Donlevy was excellent! Nicole provided superior customer service and was very responsive. I found her to be very professional and extremely knowledgeable. She did a great job selecting homes that fit my criteria. Nicole found the perfect home for my family! The entire process from the inspections to the loan signing was a very smooth transaction. Nicole was always willing to go above and beyond which makes her a stellar agent. I would highly recommend Nicole Donlevy to all of my friends and family!"
-Pete P., Client
"Nicole came recommended by my neighbor who was impressed by her knowledge and responsiveness. I had never sold a home before, and it was time to sell the family house of 50+ years. Nicole used her excellent skills in real estate and client relationship to guide me through. She pointed out ways to increase value and avoid problematic offers. We got more than we asked and we are very pleased."